Edgbaston Nursery School offers a home from home, warm and friendly atmosphere for day nursery and preschool children aged from 4 weeks to 5 years set in a large property on the beautiful Calthorpe Estate in Edgbaston near to the centre of Birmingham with easy access by car, bus and train.
We are committed to providing exceptional quality childcare through our experienced and highly qualified Manager and staff. Working in partnership with parents, our aim is to provide the platform to enable children to fulfill their potential in a secure and caring environment.
For further information please do not hesitate to give us a call at Edgbaston Day Nursery on 0121 455 7887 or email us at email@example.com
C & S Childcare Ltd, owners of Edgbaston Nursery School is a family run company with a simple and effective management structure. Senior management and administration roles are performed by family members. Childcare management and daily operation roles are performed by experienced and well qualified childcare professionals.
C & S Childcare Ltd, owners of Edgbaston Nursery School is committed to encouraging diversity throughout its workforce.
Our mission is to provide outstanding childcare education to the children staff and parents we serve.
To that end, our diversity programme encourages a workforce that reflects local demographics and provides equality and fairness for all who work for us.
We are committed to:
- Encouraging diversity throughout our business
- Upholding our equal opportunities policies
- Monitoring progress in managing diversity
Equal Opportunities Statement
C & S Childcare Ltd, owners of Edgbaston Nursery School believe that the day nursery and preschool activities should be open to all children, their families and to all adults committed to their welfare. We aim to ensure that all that wish to work in, or volunteer to help with our nursery have an equal chance to do so.
We work in accordance with all relevant legislation, including: Disabled Persons Acts 1958 & 1986, Race Relations Act 1976, Sex Discrimination Act 1986, Children Act 1989.
It is our intention to make our nursery genuinely accessible to children and families from all sections of the local community.
In order to accomplish this we will:
- arrange our waiting list on first come first served basis
- have a minimum requirement of one full day or two ½ days
- ensure that the existence of the nursery is widely known in the local community. We will place notices advertising the day nursery and preschool in places where all sections of the community can see them
- make our Equal Opportunities widely known
- try to accommodate the children’s/families’ needs whenever possible